Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

finally i started offf......

I always surf net ... and un-neccesarily keep jumping to pages n it ends only in headache!!!! I write poems so "someone" suggested me that i should write blog ... then i took it seriously n searched all the sites n chose "mydiary.org".. i wrote a blog there and logged out ... guess what ???? I ended up forgetting my password which i couldn re-set .. then due to cultural events the thought took a back-seat ... the time came again .. i started reading other peoples blog ...then i read another blog of one of my friend where he had the same view as of mine .. that i waste so much time on the internet n get bored .. instead of that why not give your time to do some creative work .. at that moment i started off .. n heres the first blog ... hopefully , i will do nice work here ....

3 comments:

  1. hey...
    congrats on ur 1st blog...
    n me too 4 being d 1st person 2 write d comment...
    :P
    all d best....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. gr8 to know.. ki tu pan kavita lihites, well me lihito.. pan padya kami.. gadya watnaare !! n a tip to remember passwords... share wid frnds.. n I bet.. u'll never need to remember any.. after dat !! he.he..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so u finally started it....
    keep it up...
    n kavita pan tak..:P

    ReplyDelete